Agent Spotlight: Opening Doors All Over WNY! Carol Esposito Lic RE Salesperson

 

Opening Doors All Over WNY! 

Carol Esposito, Lic RE Salesperson

There is not a career I can imagine for myself other than Real Estate! I love what I do and you will too!  The personal satisfaction I receive from finding the perfect home for my buyers or getting a home sold for my sellers is more than gratifying. Whether I am working with a first time buyer, searching for a new home for a growing family or working with clients that are looking to downsize, it’s all so very rewarding.  I listen to what my clients say and know where to go from there. I am very flexible and accommodating and am willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.

I am a second generation Realtor as my mother, Joan McGraw, recently retired after 40 years in the business. Her reputation is still one of the best in the industry. My ability to multi-task and to change gears quickly comes from being a mother of 5 children, the youngest recently graduated from college. I work around the clock for all my clients and will do the same for you.

Awards & Recognitions

  • Ranked in the Top 1% of Realtors in WNY
  • Ranked in the Top 3% in Real Estate Sales Nationally
  • Realtor of the Year – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
  • Named “Who’s Who” in Residential Real Estate by Buffalo Business First  2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Member of the National Association of Realtors
  • Member of the New York State Association of Realtors
  • Member of Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors
  • Certified Relocation Expert
  • Past president for BNI (Business Networking International) Buffalo-Niagara Platinum Chapter
  • Festival of Trees for Children’s Hospital and Women
  • Wine, Women and Shoes for Kaleida Health
  • Member Brookfield Country Club in Clarence

Areas of Specialization

Specializing in Residential Real Estate in Clarence, East Amherst, Williamsville, East Aurora, Orchard Park & ALL of Western New York.* Existing Home Sales, New Construction, Condominiums and Townhouses.* Relocation both in and out of the Western New York area.* Understanding the distinct Real Estate goals, concerns, and needs of Seniors today.

Specialties

Hanna Luxury – Custom Home – Dream Home – Executive Home – Luxury Homes - Move-Up Home - New Home -Relocation -Residential

CONTACT ME: Carol Esposito Cell: (716) 864-0478

HOWARD HANNA
5462 Sheridan Dr
Williamsville, NY 14221
Office: (716) 932-5300

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESSEX HOMES OF WNY EXPANDS INTO POPULAR NORTHWOODS DEVELOPMENT IN CLARENCE

MJ Peterson Real Estate Hires John Sabo as New CFO

MJ Peterson Real Estate Employees and Agents Donate School Supplies to Benefit All Students at Our Lady of Hope at St. Luke’s