NEW FRESH REAL ESTATE OFFICE

I been assisting buyers and seller for over 36 plus years now and I have moved to Roycroft Realty in Kenmore. I watched many agents and companies close or get out of the business.
Roycroft is not new to Western New York been here for over 6 years. It is time for a more personal touch Roycroft has combined experience of professional agents are more hands on and not so corporate



When I start we had ML books, hot sheets with new listings, no computers, no cell phones. We wrote contracts on the hoods of cars, no home inspections, no atty. approval. It is time to turn the page to something new and professional.

Contact me if I may help you.

Dawn Cain
Associate Broker
Roycroft Realty
2770 Delaware Ave
Buffalo (Kenmore)   
NY 14217

622-5920
dawnecain@gmail.com
www.dawncain.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESSEX HOMES OF WNY EXPANDS INTO POPULAR NORTHWOODS DEVELOPMENT IN CLARENCE

MJ Peterson Real Estate Hires John Sabo as New CFO

MJ Peterson Real Estate Employees and Agents Donate School Supplies to Benefit All Students at Our Lady of Hope at St. Luke’s